The RAFairman Competition
To celebrate the launch of this blog, with the help of 7644(VR) Sqn RAF, and Character Options Ltd the RAFairman Blog would like to announce the @RAFairman competition.
The prize has been kindly donated by Character Options Ltd, and is quite frankly far more than I had ever hoped for.
It’s your chance to win your own RAFairman!*
Not only that, you can win his Harrier Fast Jet VTOL aircraft as well. This prize is worth over £50 and will make you the most popular member of your family this Christmas – if you have kids (or even if you don’t!)
To win this amazing prize you need to be able to answer this simple question:
- The winner will be pulled at random from an RAF Beret by my Boss on Monday 16th November. The Winners name will be posted on this blog shortly after.
- To enter you must supply your full name. Twitter usernames/nicknames will not be entered into the draw. Only one entry per email account is allowed.
- The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 15th November. Emails received AFTER this time will not be entered into the draw.
- If you have supply a Twitter username – you agree to being “followed” on Twitter by @RAFairman. If you do not wish to be followed on Twitter, please don’t supply your username.
- If you are lucky enough to be under 18 then you must have your parent/guardians permission to enter.
- The Winner will win the “HM Armed Forces RAF Fast Jet Pilot Action Figure and the H.M. Armed Forces RAF Fast Attack V.T.O.L Jet” as supplied by Character Options Ltd.
- The winner will also be notified by email as a reply to the competition entry email. No other accounts will be used.
- Sorry, but due to the size of the prize entry is limited to UK (and BFPO) residents only.
- The winner will be drawn at random and no correspondance will be entered into.
*Yeah, I know the REAL @RAFairman is a Sergeant, and this chap is going to be a Flight Lieutenant, but just go with it ok? I don’t have a Harrier either, but I don’t hear you mentioning that. In fact going home for the weekend would be a WHOLE lot easier if I did have. Mind you I don’t think it’d fit in the garden…